HIWIN exhibits at Sino-Pack2019! Provide more complete solutions with high added value
The 20th China International Packaging Industry Exhibition will be held on March 04-06 at the Guangzhou China Import and Export Fair Complex.
HIWIN is a global brand of transmission control and system technology, focusing on high-speed, high-precision, environmentally-friendly and energy-saving features of key functional components, mainly research and development and production: ball screw, linear guide, power tool holder, special bearings, industrial robots, medical robots And high-end precision products such as linear motors.
In recent years, HIWIN has also been committed to intelligent automation innovation and research, with the world's most complete range of robots. This exhibition features parallel, Skara, multiple types of articulated and wafer robots in automated production line applications, providing customers with Industry 4.0 high value-added complete solutions.
Welcome to the HIWIN booth (List A33)!
Time: 2019/ 03/04-06
Venue: Guangzhou China Import and Export Fair Complex
Booth No.: Hall A33
1. Parallel robotic arm (Delta Robot)
Designed for use in a variety of industries with automated production lines, the compact design provides users with greater flexibility in a limited installation space while achieving faster acceleration, high-speed handling and picking operations, and high precision. Stable sports performance.
With IP 65 protection level, the demand of various industries can realize the application of automatic production line to comply with safety and hygiene standards; according to the design of EN1672-2, the food industry can also use the robot arm to achieve automatic production and avoid production line pollution, which can be met. Good food hygiene guidelines.
2. Scara Robot
The Scala robot arm is suitable for quick access to or assembly of objects in a flat range, and is widely used in the plastics industry, the automotive industry, the electronics industry, the pharmaceutical industry, and the food industry.
3. Articulated Robot
● The lightweight and articulated robotic arm, with its many degrees of freedom and high flexibility, can be applied to the handling of objects or complex machining tasks in addition to the handling of objects.
● It is suitable for object picking and stacking, workpiece deburring and grinding, and component assembly.
4. Wafer Robot
The key functional components are 100% self-made and the software is developed by itself. It has vertical integration of software and hardware and is highly competitive. High precision, high rigidity direct drive motor with repeatability of ±0.02mm. High space usage and small radius of gyration. Applicable to the semiconductor industry (wafer pick and place), optoelectronic industry (small panel and small solar panels), LED industry (sapphire substrate, rubber ring) and other pick and place equipment.
5. Linear Motors
The linear motor is derived from Lorentz, which uses the interaction of current (I) and magnetic field (B) to generate thrust (F). With the arrangement of its own magnets and the use of multi-movers, the stroke can be achieved. Restricted and independent movement of single-axis multi-movers, nano-positioning accuracy control can be easily achieved by matching precision servo feedback.
6. HIWIN single-axis robot full module
● HIWIN single-axis robots are mainly designed to integrate ball screws and linear guides with linear motors and drives through a modular design. High-precision ball screw is used as the transmission mechanism to achieve high precision, high efficiency, small size and fast installation.
● Provide integrated solutions for customer organizations and electronic control, combined with single-axis robots, linear motors and drives, significantly reducing customer assembly time and installation space.
● Suitable for high precision industry, semiconductor industry, medical automation industry, FPD panel handling, testing or test environment.